Re: [ST] Brakes and Tires, Again!

- --- Mike Montville <mjmontville@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the velcro strap tip -- not really sure
> how it 'works',
> but I'll try it as well.

Well, you just wrap the strap (or a big strong rubber
band) around the throttle and the brake lever and you
squeeze has much as you can. Leave it for one night,
remove the strap before riding (strongly advised...)
and you'll be amazed by the difference.
Take care

Had a nice breakfast run this morning with the guys at
the Waco (TX) Euro Shop. Jason, one of the owners, was
riding the Rocket3. Well, it...rocks. I tried to keep
up with two other riders on Ducatis (A ST4s and a
748s) but these things really fly. I was on a loaner
Sprint ST and I could test how different and better
this motorcycle is with a Race-Teched front end and
the big M/C that mine has.
I strongly recommend the Euro Shop (Triumph, Ducati,
Aprilia) to anybody that would ride to Waco. They're
great.

=====
Jean "Chase Dawg" Doublet
Sprint ST 99