RE: [ST] Extended warranties

I've already had one piece of work covered by my extended warranty. However, I bought it when I bought the bike. I'd have to check to see who it is and if they'll take a bike that has been owned for a while.

The fixed item covered on warranty was a cracked clutch cover gasket, which proceeded to leak oil all over the inside of the fairing. In my opinion, this contributed to the demise of my right side belly pan, but that wasn't covered under warranty.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA