Re: [ST] Brakes and Tires, Again!

Jean,

What I meant was that I realize "how" you do this, but don't
understand the physics of "why" it works.

Only thing I can reason is that strapping the lever overnight somehow
pushes the pistons outward much farther than during normal braking,
and the seals scrape the brake dust build-up off when released.  Runs
a bit contrary to my logic, but certainly worth a try.

I'll make a note to remind myself to remove the strap before riding
;-)

Mike