[ST] My new web site sportstourer.org suggestions welcome...

I have created a web site called http://sportstourer.org. The decision to
create this web site stems from the need to have a central place where all
SportsTourer type content from other web sites can be found. Please read the
FAQ. Although it will ask you to register, thus is only so that I can email
you if the system detects a broken link. The site is not model specific.
Although it has a forum page the main concept at this time is to provide some
form of central hub for links to write-ups etc. Any problems you can email me
or admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There is also a forum for admin help and
suggestions. What does the panel think?

- --
SimonB