RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #464

> Rupert, with respect to where to drill the hole for the brackets/rack
- - I
> never had to do any drilling.  I still have the instructions and can
scan
> them and send to you if you need them.
>
> Paul.

Paul this is not for the rack it is for the mudguard support that comes
with the panniers.
http://www.rgalea.com/bikes/st/panniers/panniers_1.jpg
Part 15 is the support and 17 is the template I do not have.

I am just looking for a measurement from the bottom of the mudguard to
the hole arrowed in the diagram at the bottom left of this page
http://www.rgalea.com/bikes/st/panniers/panniers_6.jpg

But it is not that critical so I will wing it