Re: [ST] Oil filter remova

Daniel Brown wrote:

> All:
>
> Thanks for your recommendations.  I'll scout out one of these
>
> tools at the local Autozone tomorrow.  Aarrgggh.

Once again, cherry picking emails.....

There are Autozones on Ontario now, wow.

Back when I lived up there you had Canadia Tire and some ma/pop places,
and that was it.

Times is changing. I wonder if Canada Tire is starting to get hurt with
the competition??

Still, some of my favorite tools are MasterCraft, and everytime when I
visit my Dad in London I check out CT for any good sales on tools.

cheers,
Tom

- --
Thomas Emberson