RE: [ST] Fuel connect / avon azaros'

Yep, I remember this. Although, I believe it was France. The picture was of three fire fighters standing around the charred remains of the bike with a "merde, c'est foutu!" (trans: $hit, that bike is fukked) look on their faces.

I've searched for that article many times since, and have not been able to find it.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA