Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #471

- -------------------------------1093989665

In a message dated 8/31/2004 2:40:57 PM Central Standard Time, bigrex@xxxxxxx
writes:
Bob is out of ICU .. AND he's totally OFF the dopamine
Which sounds familiar as I am almost off my "nerve soother" which made it
very hard to ride the bike as I had very slow reactions.  I have watched myself
run off the road on several occassions and have taken no corrective measures at
the time.  I'm glad it never happened when I was going really fast. Nancy
said today thay she can see a difference in my riding. Stuff like turning into my
driveway is so much easier.  I would panic and not be able to make small
corrections.  And I would get all lined up crooked on the approach.

Today we went out for about an hour and a half riding the back roads South
East of Luther.  It was very calming and beautiful scenery to boot.  The Bonnie
is the perfect tool for that kind of riding. (Slow). We saw some very nice
scenery.  There was a wooden bridge that I think you've ridden across on your
Interceptor.  At one point the grass on the shoulder of the road was so tall and
thick that it covered most of our lane and we had to ride on the left hand
side of the road. There was no problem as traffic on the road was non-existant.
Being as the road led from nowhere to nowhere.  Nancy saw 10 acres for sale in
a beautiful wooded area with fields in between the trees.

AL

- -------------------------------1093989665

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1458" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 8/31/2004 2:40:57 PM Central Standard Time, bigrex@c=
ox.net writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>Bob is out of ICU .. AND he's totally OFF the=20=
dopamine</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>Which sounds familiar as I am almost off my "nerve soother" which made=20=
it very hard to ride the bike as I had very slow reactions.&nbsp; I have wat=
ched myself run off the road on several occassions and have taken no correct=
ive measures at the time.&nbsp; I'm glad it never happened when I was going=20=
really fast. Nancy said today thay she can see a difference in my riding. St=
uff like turning into my driveway is so much easier.&nbsp; I would panic and=
 not be able to make small corrections.&nbsp; And I would get all lined up c=
rooked on the approach.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Today we went out for about an hour and a half riding the back roads So=
uth East of Luther.&nbsp; It was very calming and beautiful scenery to boot.=
&nbsp; The Bonnie is the perfect tool for that kind of riding. (Slow). We sa=
w some very nice scenery.&nbsp; There was a wooden bridge that I think you'v=
e ridden across on your Interceptor.&nbsp; At one point the grass on the sho=
ulder of the road was so tall and thick that it covered most of our lane and=
 we had to ride on the left hand side of the road. There was no problem as t=
raffic on the road was non-existant.&nbsp; Being as the road led from nowher=
e to nowhere.&nbsp; Nancy saw 10 acres for sale in a beautiful wooded area w=
ith fields in between the trees.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>AL</DIV></BODY></HTML>