RE: [ST] Re: 02 ST Gear Change.

Hello all.

Well, If I can say something, having a Daytona and a Sprint, I have tried to fit the Daytona lever on the Sprint. No problem to fit it in.

But in my case, I found that the offset between the lever and footpeg was not sufficient. Lever was applying too high on my left boot. No comfortable at all. It probably depends of the length of your feet. Mine are not huge but even so long.

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST