Re: [ST] Fix Your Speedo

Fix it? Why is it riding up my crotch?

Oh, THAT speedo.

In a previous email, Dkamest110@xxxxxxx stated:
> Has anyone seen/tried this out: www.motorcycleradar.com  go to "products" and
> scroll down to "yellowbox" and click on that.
>  It's a little moer expensive that the bicycle speedometer but should be a
> cleaner instalation.

I believe that this has been discussed here before. Anyway, the problem
with the "Yellow Box" is that in order for it to change the speedometer
reading it must also mess with the odometer reading. For example if you
travel at 50mph for one hour and your speedometer is reading 55mph and
your odometer says that you have gone 50 miles then with the "Yellow
Box" the speedometer would read 50mph but the odometer would say that
you only traveled 45.5 miles.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
            --Richard Thompson