RE: [ST] Re: Selling my ST

I personally feel that the best deals out there are usually the Triumph demo
bikes.  I got my RS in December of 2000 and got the dealer to take a dollar
off of MSRP for every mile on the bike.  The benefits in my book were the
2yr warranty, not having to pony up for the 600 mile service, and still
getting a basically mint looking bike.  It's easily been the best vehicle
purchase I've ever made.

As far as general pricing trends go I'd say that at this time of year (at
least in the frozen North-East) selling a bike at or near KBB is flat out
NOT going to happen.  Of course the only two people who really know what a
bike is worth are the seller and the eventual buyer.  I've always found KBB
values to be on the inflated side as well.

My 0.02.

Nate
00SprintRS