Re: [ST] Re: Selling my ST

- --part1_fd.8efd26b.2ef0bddc_boundary

I would have to agree with you whole heartedly there Mick.

I have just made that decision with my '99 ST.

Rego
80k service
Front brake discs
chain sprockets
Suspension is the next thing
Tyres after that

I hit a pothole in the pissing down rain on Friday night and split the front
wheel, how the tyre stayed inflated is a miracle. I was also two up, so was
able to impress with my ability to keep it upright! Hopefully, my very
understanding insurance company is coming to the party and fixing the damaged fairing
(a side swipe at the Eastern Distributor toll booths in Sydney) along with the
wheel. About $4000 in my estimation.
So now she is mine for the long haul. I did my sums and it works out cheaper
than going into debt for a new one. Although, mishaps will happen.

Stay upright,
Brett.

- --part1_fd.8efd26b.2ef0bddc_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I would have to agree with you whol=
e heartedly there Mick.<BR>
<BR>
I have just made that decision with my '99 ST. <BR>
<BR>
Rego<BR>
80k service<BR>
Front brake discs<BR>
chain sprockets<BR>
Suspension is the next thing<BR>
Tyres after that<BR>
<BR>
I hit a pothole in the pissing down rain on Friday night and split the front=
 wheel, how the tyre stayed inflated is a miracle. I was also two up, so was=
 able to impress with my ability to keep it upright! Hopefully, my very unde=
rstanding insurance company is coming to the party and fixing the damaged fa=
iring (a side swipe at the Eastern Distributor toll booths in Sydney) along=20=
with the wheel. About $4000 in my estimation.<BR>
So now she is mine for the long haul. I did my sums and it works out cheaper=
 than going into debt for a new one. Although, mishaps will happen.<BR>
<BR>
Stay upright,<BR>
Brett.</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_fd.8efd26b.2ef0bddc_boundary--