Re: [ST] Re: Selling my ST

Ya know, I've been giving this subject a bit of thought of late.  Here is
what I would prefer to do:
I'll be keeping my '00 ST for the foreseeable future, but when the time
comes in a couple of years, I would just as soon KEEP my '00, buying
whatever I'm lusting for when the time comes (hopefully that will be another
Sprint-ST).  My reasons are these:

I really like the current ST, regardless of the "preceived" shortcomings.
The amount of money it will be worth, in the open market, would not be worth
selling for
I've regretted parting with virtually every bike I've let go (well not the
Bridgestone 200)
I've always gotten rid of one bike to buy another because of finances,
hopefully I'm past that stage
It really is nice to have a spare bike for visitors, or when the main steed
is in for service
Every rider should have AT LEAST two bikes (not counting dirt bikes)
I REALLY like my ST  :))

dunc

STeve Duncan
Tejas