[ST] A fool and his money are soon parted

Over the years I have bought splitfires, surface gaps, two and four
electrode, platinum, even gold I think, spark plugs.  Used them in cars,
boats and bikes.  Now we have iridium plugs.  NGK's are about $7 each and
ND's are about $12 but they have a U-groove.   I have yet to get a single
mile per gallon out of any of plug or any perception of power increase,
although I did find that the splitfires didn't foul as much in my outboard.

Has anyone tried any of these iridum plugs and discovered mass quanties of
power or had problems with the gas tank over flowing on long runs????

Thanks,
Rod