[ST] Re: Selling my ST

I've bought new and used over the years, and reckon
the best deal I ever got was on a new CB400F in the
70's - bought for £650 pounds, sold 2 years later for
£700 pounds! That's rare though. My worst deal was
also a new bike - a VX800, which I bought just BEFORE
the list price dropped then didn't like and had to
take a huge loss on to get rid of it a year later.

My current RS was a pretty good deal though, and that
was an ex-demo from Carl Rosner. About £1000 pounds
off list as I recall, with just 200-odd miles on it,
and it's been the best bike in a very long career. Of
course second hand prices of all bikes have crashed
here lately, but that doesn't mean a thing if you're
not selling...

Did any of you guys in the States catch the Geminid
meteor shower? I hear it was good. Sadly here in the
UK we had 100% cloud (as usual).

Barry