[no subject]

Dear everyone,

Today Scott Calvert, SO of Ann Goldberg., who is to take care of
my BMW75/6-Sputnik sidecar, sent me an emergency letter stating
that the sidecar went missing.

I am in New Mexico, due to health issues...

We have since checked with both the police and the tow, and
neither confirmed that they have the sidecar in their records.
That means it is stolen.

Most of you know this is my teaching vehicle, and I put almost a
year to make this vehicle happens. I am supposed to bring this
vehicle back to New Mexico in either this month, or January.

The vehicle in question is white, with the sidecar being red (a
sputnik). Its vehicle license plate number is 7M0563 (0=zero).
Its vin # 4947155

The picture is here:

http://www.alcatrazmoto.com/rigs/bmwsputnik.jpg

Please spread this email out as far as possible, and also to all
(including Bay Area riders) forums, so that it could be found
before it was disassembled or shipped to Mexico. Please notfy all
local groups such as the Vampires, the Rats, etc, to look out for
it. Feel free to do whatever you want to do with the thieves. I
just need the vehicle back.

Notice that since this is a sidecar, if the person stole it for
joyride may not know how to operate and can kill himself very
easily. For those that knows sidecar, its steering method is the
exact opposite of a motorcycle. A sidecar, like a trike, is
traditioanlly used by handicapped person, so stealing a sidecar
is really a very disgusting act.

Your help is appreciated,

Vince

End of st-digest V2004 #683