[ST] Barnacle Bill asking for help

This was posted on the Hawk and WERA lists.  I've dealt with Bill in the
past as have a lot of other Hawk list members and we all trust his
judgement on this.  So please give this a read and donate if you wish.  I
sent $20 this morning.  Thanks for listening!!!

More info can be found at: http://canyonchasers.com/

BTW, I know this isn't politically correct but:  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

George

Barnacle Bills Racing Leathers
1106 Logan Rd
Springfield, KY 40069