Re: Re: [ST] Anti-Fog

Or you can switch to a new helmet with a anti-fog visor such as the Scorpion. I have the EXO700 with clear and smoked visors and both are treated with anti-fog coatings from the factory. They work 10 times better than the Fog City inserts I had in my Shoei, the reflections at night were killer. In the rain last week, I was building up moisture inside the helmet as it was that wet out; I was still not able to fog the inside of the face shield.

If anyone is interested, www.scorpionusa.com

Derek