Re: [ST] Anti-Fog

I've had the same "eye tearing" problem on cold mornings from air coming
into the bottom of my Shoei Z-II.  The Respro mask totally eliminated this
for me.  It also does a good job of eliminating fogging.  The toughest part
of the respro is the positioning part.  If it's not tight enough on your
face, breath will still leak through and fog the shield.  If it's to tight
against your mouth and nose you can't breathe at all!

I got the Respro from helmetharbor.com

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST