Re: [ST] Merry Christmas

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Steve Lawler wrote:

- -In a previous email, Bil Swartz stated:
- -> And to share the other one that went around a couple of years ago:
- ->
- -> 		http://www.woovis.com
- -
- -Thanks for the cartoon, Bill. Butt ass for the picture: Uh, gee Bil.
- -Thanks. I guess.
- -
- -BTW It's nice to know that there is someone else on this list that is
- -mourning the demise of TechTV. After all the various enjoyable shows,
- -all we have left is the skeletal remains of "Screensavers."

Glad to oblige, but know I'm only sharing things that were once sent me, don't
read anything into that and to those that have asked, no - none of 'em are my
ass!

I knew from the announcement of the merger with G4 that TechTV was doomed, the
move to LA was icing on the cake.  The new staff of ScreenSavers was the final
straw, w/o Leo, Patrick and to some degree Kevin it's just not any good
anymore.  I catch most of the news they report daily from other sources so it
was their entertainment value that tuned me in.  Now it's just some nerdy
geeks like that Alex clown.  Oh well!

Turn off the tubes and ride.

- --

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail