[ST] Fw: RiDE calling ST-owning web gurus called Mike Bostock

Anybody who fancies a day out at Peterborough UK who fits the criteria is
welcome to take this up.  None of the members of Wales and SW ST list seem
inclined to do so.

This message has been forwarded to you by "Mike Bostock"
<mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The original sender was Dave Batchelor <dave.batchelor@xxxxxxxx>

> Dear Mike
>
> I wonder whether you might be able to help us with a feature we're
> doing? It's all about how owners improve their bikes and we're looking
> for Sprint ST owners who have really made their bike their very own.
>
> Ideally they'd be the sort of person (...or you! )who'd prefer to keep
> their existing machine than buy the 2005 version. We'll happily plug
> sprint-st.org in return for your help.
>
> We'll need their name, details of what they've done to your bike, a
> daytime contact number and, most important of all, the owner has to be
> free to come to Peterborough, with your bike, to be photographed by us
> either the 4th or 5th of Jan.
>
> If you could let me know if you're interested by phone or by e-mail as
> soon as possible (by latest Thursday, Dec 23th,by 5pm) I'd be very
> grateful.
>
> Best wishes and many thanks,
>
> David

David Batchelor
Senior writer, Ride magazine / Asst ed., What Bike?,
Media House,
Lynchwood,
Peterborough
CAMBS PE2 6EA
ENGLAND
+44 (0)1733 46 8016

** For Emap magazine subscriptions & gift offers visit
http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/emap **

- ----------------------------------
The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named
above.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are
free from viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses
resulting from infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the
originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.

- --
Mike Bostock
Home: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Work: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx