RE: [ST] Merry Christmas

<<BTW It's nice to know that there is someone else on this list that is
mourning the demise of TechTV. After all the various enjoyable shows, all we
have left is the skeletal remains of "Screensavers.">>

I agree; TechTV had one of the most entertaining line-ups on TV, and they
totally wrecked it.  I long for the days when MTV actually played music
videos, and when the Discovery Channel played something other than Extreme
Trading Monster stuff (although Mythbusters is still one of my current
favorite shows).  It seems like only the Weather Channel has stayed true to
its roots.

  - Dave