[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #695

> I'd like to get my wife to that.  She'd love the roads down there!  But
> alas, we'll be riding out to Laguna for the GP races then,

You guys could still go, George!  I'm planning on going to both - the
Women's Motorcycle conference isn't until 2006.

> But there are magazines made for women motorcyclists, they just need to
> look for them.
Right now I have a subscription to the only one that I know of, and it's not
bad, only comes out four times a year.  Like Garry said, I don't really feel
much of a need for a gender specific magazine, the articles I'm after rarely
have any gender relevance.  I'm a little on the "burly" side for the women's
gear out there, so I just wear men's and it works fine.  I would just love
it if guys (in general) realized that there are plenty of gals out there
that can ride well, often as fast and skillfully as they.   I would love to
be a tester/writer, it would be pretty sweet to get paid to ride bikes.

Nancy in Portland
02' Triumph Sprint ST
95' Yamaha YZF600
88' Yamaha YSR50