[ST] for Rick - Christmas candy....

 >>> We call it dog pecker pink hereabouts <<<

    Yeah?... I've heard you guys didn't have a whole lot to do up
there!  Or maybe you're just more inquisitive and observant?

    What do you call the 'Dog Pecker Pink' flavor, anyway?  Is it
palatable enough to have achieved widespread popularity up there??

    Do you have to lie on the driveway to savor it properly?

    Hasn't seemed to have caught on down here in the blue state; but
some of these folks are still eating bait, snails and parsley.

        Merry Christmas and enjoy your bone;
doggydoo