[ST] Antifreeze Leak and an Off Topic Item

I've used DomiRacer and Britech cycle and both are great.  Just make sure you have a half an hour or so to spare and a fresh battery in your cell when you call Jay at Britech, that guy LOVES to talk.
The great thing about OLD Triumphs, as Jay pointed out to me, is that there are actually more parts availble for them NOW as there were when they were in production.  A Tiger would be a lovely bike to own.
Jay and I are working on a Rickman Triumph one-off for me.

David