RE: [ST] Swingarm Spool for RS to fit "Quick Stand?"

You can get spools of any type and size from Lockhart Phillips USA. You'll
have to decide what size bolt to use, and you'll have to drill holes in your
bike's swingarm for this. This is one operation I have seen some real hack
jobs. Yep, I've seen some gaping holes made in perfectly good swingarms, so
be careful.

BTW, why do you feel a need for something like this? I have a LP swing arm
stand that lifts the swingarm on pads, and it cost me about $75 new. That
takes care of all the tire changing and chain cleaning /adjustment chores at
home.

Out on the road, it's no big deal to lube the chain. Either I lever the bike
up on the side stand and have a friend lube the chain, or I lube it
"incrementally", rolling the bike to bring the chain around.

Good luck.

Ken M.
'00 RS
Spencer MA