RE: [ST] Swingarm Spool for RS to fit "Quick Stand?"

Thanks for the info Ken.  I'll have to do my
research...There is also a similar product called the
Krutch.

As for Yahoo groups...come one, what's one more?

http://www.geocities.com/bster13/Yahoo_groups.JPG

(29 and counting!  Not to mention non-Yahoo groups :p)

Thanks!

Bryce