[ST] for Bryce - wheel removal

 >>> The issue is flat tires for me. I'm doing a 3500-4000
mile trip and I want to be sure I am prepared for whatever
comes my way. <<<

    You can always take a page from us old dirt bike riders and carry
a tie-down. If you get a flat, put the bike on the sidestand next to
a tree, fence, pole, car or anything handy, and loosen the axle nut a
little.  Strap or belt the front brake lever to keep the bike from
rolling and hook one end of the tiedown on the RIGHT footpeg - or
anything handy on the RIGHT side - and attach the other end, over the
seat, to the tree or whatever.  Push the bike up onto the sidestand
until the rear wheel is high enough off the ground to be removed
easily and take the slack out of the tiedown.  If it's the front
tire, just move the tiedown further forward to get the front wheel
off the ground and have the bike in gear to keep from rolling.

                                      Have fun;

                                                 doggydoo   - - -
o&\o