Re: [ST] Micron exhaust

>From: "Denis Liakos" <denoose@xxxxxxx>

>I had a set of Microns, but that was on my 96 Trident 900.  Light,
>beautifully made, easy to install, but they were pretty loud!  Which is not
>to say it was a mistake- I wanted the bike to have a bit more of a
>voice...the Microns certainly provided that.

Ohhhhh, Denis a '96 Trident, ehhhh???  I bet the microns sounded sweet!!
LOVED that bike.  It was one of the first 'new' Triumphs that got my
attention and made me start considering Triumph.  I ended up buying a '98
Trophy 1200.......cause they were a torque monster, and when I first saw one
in Platinum, I was hooked.  I had a custom Yoshimura exhaust on that beast
and it was the shizznet.  Then I rode a Sprint-ST, and the Trophy was sold.
Remember I came into Triumph from 20 years of HD's.... So the progression
from FXRS to Trophy to Sprint-ST was quite a dramatic evolution, in 4 years.
  :)))

happy trails,

STeve duncan
eLDonut
dallas, tejas

"many things were left undone, and many things were lost"
(unknown motorcyclist, on the side of the road)