Re: [ST] New Member

The SSSA version is an ST with RS bars and fairings.  Comments about the
SSSA vs the DSSA Daytona are that the DSSA is more stable in a turn, but
the difference is subtle.  I'd expect the RS would be the same, but test
ride an ST to see.

I object to the SSSA for it's lack of logic and extra weight.  I bought
my RS rather than the ST almost entirely because of the swing arm.
Then, I put ST bars on it and I'm happy.

JAU149@xxxxxxx wrote:

>If I upgrade to the 04, what will I experience with the SSSW ?  Some feel that it has more flex, some more weight. Does it change the handling?

- --
John Albright
'02 RS
Chattanooga