Re: [ST] Trailer Tie down

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Heyer, Matthew A." <mheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 2:52 PM
Subject: RE: [ST] Trailer Tie down

> Maybe you have to be careful, but I've been using one and never
had a
> problem.  You just slide the ends over each grip and take out
the slack;
> then the hooks go on the loops, and nothing should be
"twisting" the grips
> at all - just pulling down on the straps.

Same here. I always carry them with me when I need to take a
ferry during a tour.
Have used them many times. Always a breeze, no problems.
Found they work very well.

As always, using them the way they're supposed to be used helps a
lot.
Intructions are very simple and easy to follow.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
CBR 929
http://pages.infinit.net/mcrides