Re: [ST] Superbowl Sunday Ride

In a previous email, STeve Duncan stated:
> Ahhhhhh, the young whippersnappers  (bg)........
>
> "Frostbite Falls" is the 'town' in the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon series.
> Can't remember if it is the actual Rocky and Bullwinkle segment or one for
> the others, like Fractured Fairy Tales or Sherman & Peabody, or Dudley
> DoRight............ahhhhh, I think it was Dudley DoRight, now that I think
> on it.

'Twas "Rocky and Bullwinkle" my friend. FFT was the father and son in
togas with the father finishing with a good pun (A truely bad pun is a
good pun). S&P always time traveled. And Dudley was in Canada. (Trivia
question: What was the name of Dudley Doright's horse?)

I am old enough to remember them dearly and young enough to remember
them still. ;-)

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There ought to be one day-- just one-- when there is open season on
senators."
            -- Will Rogers