RE: [ST] Now don't everybody rush!

Well, I have a vintage 'Big Dog" she can sit on, or ride, as the case may
be.  She can take all the pictures she wants.

"I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was."

happy trails,

STeve duncan
eLDonut
dallas, tejas

"many things were left undone, and many things were lost"
(unknown motorcyclist, on the side of the road)