[ST] Stolen RS found!

My RS, stolen a week ago, was recovered yesterday by Portland Police in a neighborhood just a few miles from my house.  The left side has significant crash damage, the last 5 inches of the tail section appear snapped off, and the wiring is cut and jury-rigged.  Other than that....it looks OK. I don't know if it runs. Neighbors at the recovery site said it had been there "about a week," so I don't think they went very far. Hopefully, the frame, forks, wheels, & engine aren't damaged. If it's not totalled by the insurance company, Maybe I'll make it into a street-fighter/rat bike, just for fun.
ALWAYS take the extra few seconds to put on the disc lock!!
Matt.