[ST] Parts Cheap to Good NorCal Home (Long)

- --0-1622100087-1076033811=:78364

Well guys,

The police recovered my stolen 2001 BRG Sprint - crashed - and Progressive took it off to the salvage yard.  It went down on the right side probably because the thief was too stupid to see the brand new rear tire.  The ignition and seat lock were punched out. The carbon can is fine, the right fairing is damaged, but the tow company chopped off the Double Bubble and the top of the front fairing.  The frame slider seems to have saved it from major damage.  Left side was untouched.  I couldn't tell much about the forks, frame and engine.  Visually, they looked OK. Here's a pre-theft photo;
http://photos.yahoo.com/supecoop2001
If anyone on the list is interested in parts, a parts bike or a project bike, Progressive took it to Oxford Salvage Yard in southern California at (626) 455-0445.  The bike had 15k miles on it - all mine - and no previous damage.
Anyway, as much as I love the Sprint, the Falco has won me over, so maybe someone can help clean out my garage. The hard bags and luggage rack were not on the bike when it was stolen, so I still have the bags and keys, and the rack.  The bag brackets are still on the bike, so the brackets from salvage plus my bags would yield a matching set of keys for someone with a BRG Sprint.   Email me offline if you're interested in the bags, luggage rack, stock windshield, stock exhaust, grab bar, shop manual and assorted small stuff.  I'm not trying to get rich.  If you're in the San Francisco Bay area and can pick this stuff up, come and get it.  It's too much mail out separately. Thanks for any interest.

John

John D. Cooper
supecoop@xxxxxxxxxxx
- --0-1622100087-1076033811=:78364

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Well guys,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The police recovered my stolen 2001 BRG Sprint -&nbsp;crashed -&nbsp;and Progressive took it off to the salvage yard.&nbsp; It went down on the right side probably because the thief was too stupid to see the brand new rear tire.&nbsp; The ignition and seat lock were punched out. The carbon can is fine, the right fairing is damaged, but the tow company chopped off the Double Bubble and the top of the front fairing.&nbsp; The frame slider seems to have saved it from major damage.&nbsp; Left side was untouched.&nbsp; I couldn't tell much about the forks, frame and engine.&nbsp; Visually, they looked OK. Here's a pre-theft photo;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://photos.yahoo.com/supecoop2001";>http://photos.yahoo.com/supecoop2001</A></DIV>
<DIV>If anyone on the list is interested in parts, a parts bike or a project bike, Progressive took it to Oxford Salvage Yard in southern California at (626) 455-0445.&nbsp; The bike had 15k miles on it - all mine -&nbsp;and no previous damage.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, as much as I love&nbsp;the Sprint,&nbsp;the Falco has won me over, so maybe someone can help clean out my garage.&nbsp;The hard bags and luggage rack were not on the bike when it was stolen, so I still have the bags and keys, and the rack.&nbsp; The bag brackets are still on the bike, so the brackets from salvage plus my bags&nbsp;would yield a matching set of keys for someone with a BRG Sprint.&nbsp;&nbsp; Email me offline&nbsp;if you're interested in the bags, luggage rack, stock windshield, stock exhaust, grab bar, shop manual and assorted small stuff.&nbsp; I'm not trying to get rich.&nbsp;&nbsp;If you're in the San Francisco Bay area and can pick this stuff up, come and get it.&nbsp; It's too much mail out separately. Thanks for any interest.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>John</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV><BR><BR>John D. Cooper<br>supecoop@xxxxxxxxxxx
- --0-1622100087-1076033811=:78364--