RE: [ST] slip-ons

Technically, the "performance can" tune is setup and tuned by the
factory using the Triumph can.  Now, and I am sure others on this list
will say the same thing, the tune will work with any aftermarket can.
There are a number of people on here running performance cans other than
the Triumph one.

I personally have the Triumph CF can and tune on my '01.  I am happy
with it and it does sound better than stock.  I was actually going to
get the Two Brothers can until I came upon a "too good to pass up" deal
on a used Triumph CF can.

Now, if I were to do it over again and had to spend "new" price for
either, I would go with the Two Brothers can as it is a little louder,
looks nice, and is cheaper than the Triumph CF can.  And if I had more
disposable income, I would go with the Powermax underseat exhaust:

http://www.rideteamtriumph.com/powermax_exhaust.htm

That is just my opinion.  I think you will be happy either way.
Although some say the Two Brothers can be a little loud.  Keep that in
mind if you have a lot of neighbors around and leave for work early in
the morning or come home late at night.  Just a little food for thought.

Eric Mann
RAT Member #117196
'01 Triumph Sprint ST
'95 Ford F150 4x4 (For Sale)