RE: Engineering 101 - [ST] low-side

> Do you have frame sliders?  How did they do?

I had frame sliders on my '99 which I crashed last year.
My gear caused me to slow to a stop in about 10-15 feet when I
lowsided on an anti-freeze slick in a curve. The bike, on the
other hand, had fewer contact points on the pavement than my
body and continued to slide on the pavement for a considerable
distance.  I'm sure the frame sliders did their job of protecting
some of the fairing....at least until the bike left the road and
proceeded to have an unguided tour of the tree covered hillside
below the road edge.

Kevin Liske

            What part of Noh did you not understand?
                 --Old Japanese saying--