From: STeve Duncan [mailto:xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 February 2004 15:51
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] The Smiley Bag Incident (reprise)

To the newer members of the group,

With all the talk of low-side, hi-side, wrecks I thought I might re-post the

following.  This is a true albeit 'stupid' incident.  This was not my first
wreck, just the most bizzare.  Ya know, a lesson can be learned in many
different ways, no matter how long you've been riding..............

I ain't proud of this one, but if I can save just one child,  :))))))