Re: [ST] Grip heaters - RS

Jeff Moorse wrote:

> I'm installing Kimpex grip heaters on my 2002 RS and haven't been able
> to locate the appropriate connector.  Can anybody tell me where to
> look?  Also, the service manual shows a relay for the Triumph heated
> grips.  Is that already on the bike?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff Moorse
> Ft. Worth, TX
> Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=22055/*http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html>

Jeff,
    I scaned the instructions and it is a 6 MB file. I don't know if
you  have dial up or dsl. It is a bit much for dial up.
Here is a link with some pics and instructions for finding the correct
wire on an ST and an RS.
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/index.html     after you get to this page
click on "MODS" on the left  and then look
for /(Looking for Accessory Install Tips ? - click here)    in the
middle of the page and click on that ./ <../faq/acctips/index.html>
If you want this file let me know.
Al