Re: [ST] Face Shields

Richard, because of the bend, I do not think it would be possible to create your prescription, as glass is convexed or concaved to create the proper level of magnification. I have only seen inserts for eye wear, nothing larger. That would be a hell of a setup if someone figured out how to bend the glass while maintaining the proper level of magnification without distortion..

Derek