[ST] Face Shields

>Masiak, Richard wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to get an optical prescription face
> shield for a full face helmet?

Depends on what you want, what your Rx is.  I know they make little stick-on "bi-focal" magnification bits for sunglasses that might work.  My Rx is complicated due to my aging eyes and astigmatism, but I find that cheapo Drugstore "reading glasses" in +1.75X magnification work great for a lot of things.  You might be able to affix one of those little bits to the inside of your shield and have it work for reading the gauges, seeing your watch, etc.  If you need glasses to see distance, it might be another story.  Lasix?
I'll find a source for the stickies and post it.