From: Masiak, Richard [mailto:Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 9:35 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ST] Cars v Bikes

Nah.  I think we'll always have the HP-weight advantage.

Until they can make a $30,000 car go from 0-60 in less than 3 seconds, we'll
still be able to beat them off the line :) Even a Z06 can't take a bike off
the line.

Right now, any production cage that can take a bike off the line is still
out of most peoples price range, i.e Ferrari or Porche etc.

I think we'll always have the braking advantage, just because of our weight
(375 lbs vs. 2500-3000 lbs) and physics.