Re: [ST] Road & Track: 0 to 100mph to 0

Those are some valid points Mike and I'm with you in
that a bike may be able to go 0-100-0 quicker than a
car, but we're talking about the track here.

On the track neither vehicle is coming to a complete
stop and have some inertia going when they accelerate,
and aren't braking down to 0 mph on a corner.  The
biggest difference I see here in road course testing
vs. that test in Road & Track is that u're talking
straight line, whereas on the track the car has the
ability to enter the corner hard on the brakes and
brake through the corner if need be much more so than
the Motorcycle, thus giving it an advantage IMO
because the bike needs to get it's braking down b4
turning for the most part.

Bryce
- --- Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays