RE: [ST] For those who love stupid criminals

The one about the cigarette butt caught my eye. That is one of my biggest fears is having some asshole smoker stuff a lit butt out the window and have it lodge someplace dangerous or uncomfortable. I've had them fly by my helmet, but a little down and toward closer toward me, and it could have hit my neck. When I see people do that I really want to follow them and give them a talking to. Most of them are just careless and oblivious and I think if they thought about it for a minute, they might think twice before launching a burning-hot projectile at me.

Am I paranoid, or has this occured to anyone else?

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA