RE: [ST] Valve Shim Removal Tool

The tool is symetrical.  The difference is in the two center bolt holes.
They are a bit closer (a mm +\-) to one side than the other rather than
centered.  I don't have precise measuring tools, but this difference is
obvious with a ruler.  There may be more differences a bit less obvious.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, New Mexico
www.danwallander.com
Triumph Sprint ST :: BMW R90/6
TSRA-VP, ABC#6313, IBA, HSTA

On the other hand, the tool diagram depicts no such labels.  Furthermore,