Re: [ST] Aftermarket slip-ons

  Once the mounting hardware is installed, how does the bike look without
the bags on it?  I think the ST is a beautiful bike, and I don't want to
detract from that look, especially since 99.9% of my riding consists of day
trips and commuting to work.  I wouldn't use the hard bags more that two or
three weekends a year.  I take it the TBR with high mount CAN be moved down
when using the bags?  Thanks for the information.

  By the way, I would be interested in hooking up with you sometime to ride
those FANTASTIC northern Georgia roads.  My wife and I try to make it up to
T.W.O. at least once or twice a year, and on up to Deal's Gap at least two
or three times (more than that whenever possible).

  Jeffrey W. Wagnon
  '03 ST green
  Gadsden, Alabama

  NOTICE: Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the
transmittal, the information contained in this electronic mail message is
attorney privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error or are not
sure whether it is privileged, please notify us by telephone immediately and
return the original message to us.  Thank you for your assistance and
cooperation.  The Wagnon Law Firm (256) 543-2926