Re: [ST] wolf underseat exhausts

> I await your comments

Pretty typical Wolf customer service unfortunately. (just search through
T595.net)

I had dealings with them when I was looking for an underseat for the new
style ('02) speed triples.
I was contacted by them to say the pipes were in production, send money.
I rang the factory and spoke to a different person and was told that the
pipes were still in the development stages and were nowhere near ready for
commercial sale.
I recontacted the original guy who again said just send the cash but
wouldn't give me a turn around time.
Not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about their professionalism I looked
elsewhere.

The cans eventually appeared on the market about three months later but I'd
already had a custom underseat made by Renegade.

Howlin'
Ireland