RE: [ST] Little update

Thanks, guys.  I really appreciate the concern and prayers.  I have no
greater past-time than running the roads on the best scooter in the world,
the ST.  It's great fun and it appears I will be able to have owned one and
NOT been thrown in jail.  He-he.

Really, I have been very careful where I do the fast stuff, but one of these
days I expect to be running the streets of gold on a chariot WITHOUT a
helmet!  Yee-haw.  Ah, but life is great fun, isn't it?  God has given us a
wonderful place to have great adventures--His name be praised.

You all have a wonderful day,
James

Duncan