Re: [ST] Questions from a newbie.

In a previous email, Brian D . stated:
> Never had it happen to me, but it is possible.  I wonder if you could
> just pull the bulb out of the 3rd eye light?

I don't know about anyone else but for me that would only solve part of
the problem. On mine, the tail light comes on as well.

I only made the mistake once. In front of my house, shortly after I got
my first ST. One of the kids came in and said that I left the lights on.
When I do feel the need to lock the head I just make a conscious effort
to only turn the key one click past "Off."

The only time that I turn on the light is when I stop at the local
convenience store/deli in the early AM. It's the only place that I know
of that is open before 6AM so they get lots of traffic in the dark and
the dining area is usually full of ROMEO's. And I don't want them
hitting my baby because their prescription is too week.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a
double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the
mind... And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the
blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no
need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry,
infused with fear and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of
their rights unto the leader, and gladly so. How do I know? For this is
what I have done. And I am Caesar."

            --William Shakespeare in Julius Caesar