[ST] Triumph Full Leathers, one piece, Size 50

Hello all,

I've got a set of Triumph full leathers, size 50 US/60 Euro.  I've been
considering selling them and getting a something different (aerostich,
maybe).  The leathers are in great shape, and I've got a picture of them
here from about two years ago:
http://www.eaglescall.com/peckham/leathers.jpg

I am 6' tall and 200 lbs.  They'd fit a bigger person, but definately NOT a
smaller person.  I originally ordered a smaller size, which fit great
everywhere but the shoulders. I couldn' get into the damn things on as a
result, so I ordered the size 50.  They fit well though the chest and
shoulders, plenty of room in the gut area, and a little baggy in the butt.
Definately made for a bigger person.

Anyway, if anyone is interested before I turn 'em loose on e-Bay, I'd gladly
sell for $500.

>--
Peckham

2000 Triumph Sprint RS